Protection and communication
Serenity, hearing protection and communication in one solution
Robust, durable and with the high functionality and ease of use that will make it an instant market leader, the LTH-570 handheld rugged LTE handheld has been specifically developed to surpass the varied and extensive needs of all end users.
- Hearing protection and communication solution in one system
- Modular and interchangeable depending on deployment and user group
- A platform tailored to the user’s work processes
- Safe to use with adequate break couplings
To produce custom fitted Serenity protection an accurate impression of the user's ear canal and outside ear is taken.
This ear impression is used to produce comfortable clinical nylon eShells. With these in hand, the user can choose the Serenity system that best suits his needs.
Phonak’s earJack is a standard mechanical interface that clicks into an eShell, forming a perfect seal. The earJack contains different electro-acoustical components depending upon the Serenity system chosen.
The Serenity control box is included with level dependent Serenity systems. This contains special electronic filters and can interface with communication devices such as cellphones or radios
This static hearing protection system includes an integrated communication headset. Designed for use in the most demanding constant-noise environments, Serenity SPC offers day-long comfort and uninterrupted protection, even during phone calls.
- Changeable acoustic filters
- Flexible connection to a number of wireless phones Clear phone conversations in noise
- Fully modular; easy to exchange with other Serenity systems (except Classic)
Serenity DPC combines electronic level-dependent protection with a communication headset. This makes it suitable for use in challenging environments where loud noises fluctuate but clear communication is always required, such as special intervention and rescue situations shooting arenas, airports, industrial settings and more.
- Automatic attenuation of all dangerous sounds (including impulse noises) to a safe in-ear level
- Natural hearing in quiet environments with adjustable ambient volume
- Localization of life-saving warning signals
- Flexible connection to various radios
- Optimum protection and perfect understanding of radio conversations in noise